Careers at Pinecone
Looking for work? Take a look at our open positions below. Feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] if you would like to apply.
Job Title: Cleaning Specialist
Pinecone Cleaning Services is a leading residential and commercial cleaning company that provides a range of services including home cleaning, construction cleaning, COVID disinfection, pet stain removal, carpet cleaning, 24 hour emergency cleaning and more. We are seeking a dedicated and experienced Cleaning Specialist to join our team.
Company: Pinecone Cleaning Services
Location: Ottawa and surrounding areas
At Pinecone Cleaning Services, we are always looking for talented individuals to join our team. This is a unique opportunity for those who are seeking a challenging and rewarding cleaning job. As a Cleaning Specialist, you will be responsible for providing top-notch cleaning services to our clients and ensuring that their properties are well-maintained and spotless. Our focus on quality and customer satisfaction means that you will have the opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of our clients and be part of a team that is committed to excellence. If you are looking for a cleaning job that provides a dynamic work environment and opportunities for growth, we encourage you to apply today.
- Perform a variety of cleaning tasks in residential and commercial properties, including home cleaning, construction cleaning, COVID disinfection, pet stain removal, carpet cleaning, and 24 hour emergency cleaning
- Follow all health and safety guidelines, including the use of protective equipment and cleaning supplies
- Maintain the cleanliness and appearance of properties to meet the highest standards
- Use cleaning equipment and supplies in a safe and effective manner
- Provide excellent customer service and respond to customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner
- Other duties as assigned
- Proven experience in cleaning, with a focus on carpet cleaning
- Strong attention to detail and ability to maintain high standards of cleanliness
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Good communication skills and ability to follow instructions
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends
- Must be physically fit and able to lift and move heavy equipment
If you have a passion for cleaning and a commitment to providing excellent customer service, we want to hear from you. Please submit your resume and a cover letter for consideration.
Pinecone Cleaning Services is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive compensation and benefits.
As a Cleaning Specialist, you will be responsible for providing top-notch cleaning services to our clients and ensuring that their properties are well-maintained and spotless.
Reach out and we’ll get back to you.